1. To provide directly, indirectly or in collaboration with other institutions of higher learning facilities for technical trainers in technological, professional scientific education.
2. To provide a multi-level system of post – secondary school education and training.
3. To support a girl child, orphans and vulnerable youth, with skills to develop their lives and families.
4. To conduct National examination and grant such academic awards as may be provided by TVET under NCDC.
5. To ensure that gender sensitivity and equity is observed in the selection of both staff and student.
6. To increase skills development among vulnerable youth and communities that will give them a competitive edge in the local and the global market.
7. To provide practical hands on skilled technician and workers who are creative and innovative to transform Uganda’s economy and contribute significantly to the country’s 21st century objective.